The Evangelical Accrediting Association's™ Statement of Faith, notes fundamental biblical truths which are not listed in their entirety, but gives the essence of each:
1. The Scriptures are the inspired and infallible Word of God, the Bible.
2. There is one true God, eternally manifested in the person of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. This includes His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary sacrifice on the cross of Calvary, His bodily resurrection, and His heavenly exaltation.
4. The Holy Spirit. God's Holy Spirit has been given to this earth and ministers through the Body of Christ.
5. The "fall"of mankind. Mankind, by voluntary transgression, fell and incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death.
6. Personal salvation. Redemption from personal sin through divine forgiveness can only be received through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son.
7. Sanctification. This means being separated from an evil, profane, or secular purpose to a sacred purpose. It also means separation, dedication, or consecration to God.
8. The blessed hope. The resurrection of those who have died in Christ, and those who are still alive, to be translated together into God's presence.
9. The final judgment. The wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works and then be consigned to everlasting punishment. The devil, his angels, the beast, and the false prophet will also receive the same fate.
10. The new heavens and the new earth. The Bible states that we are to look for "new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."